2015 CVC Washington DC Conference Powerpoint slides for Dr. Cynthia Karsten's presentations
Last updated: 2015-04-01
Author: Dr. Cynthia Karsten
Document type: Lectures/Podcasts/Webinars
Topics: Shelter Design and Housing, Shelter Population Management, Infectious Disease, Community Cat Resources
Dr. Karsten presented a series of lectures on capacity for care, sanitation, managed admission processes and community cat management at the 2015 CVC Washington DC Conference. Her slides are available for download here.
Dr. Karsten's powerpoint slides. Should you wish to use or reproduce any portion of her presentations please credit the UC Davis Koret Shelter Medicine Program in your acknowledgments.
- Capacity for Care--an amazing tool for shelters
- Managing Admission--doing more and doing it better
- Paradigm Shift in Cat Management in the Shelter & Community
- Canine Parvo & Feline Panleuk: New ideas for prevention, treatment & risk assessment
- Sanitation: What's really important and has the biggest impact
For more information on the CVC (now called Fetch) Conference, click here.
Download this page
Click the PDF button to download a printable PDF of the text on this page.