The Koret Shelter Medicine Program at the University of California, Davis, School of Veterinary Medicine advances shelter medicine as a veterinary specialty through research, specialty training and education, and performance of veterinary services in animal shelters: and helps to improve the quality of life of animals in shelters through improvements in veterinary medicine and management of disease.
Terms Of Service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on UC Davis Koret Shelter Medicine Program’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on UC Davis Koret Shelter Medicine Program’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
The materials on UC Davis Koret Shelter Medicine Program’s web site are provided “as is.” UC Davis Koret Shelter Medicine Program makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.